3 colors apple
This is my first photo that I sold, I worked very hard to take this photo, I will explain how to shoot Like this photo
1- you must go to the supermarket and choice the right apple (Take your time to find a very clean and a good color and it is better to take many colors ,,,, Red Green Yellow or mixed)
2- Take a big paper as background (suitable color to the subject)
3- set up your light (it is better if you have a studio but if not you can use any light source like sun or room lights)
4- set up your camera (aperture,shutter speed,white balance)
note: put the ISO at the min number 50,100 or 200 to give a very good result
5- try to take shoot from different angles (Take your time in every shoot)
6- display your shoots and see(if you are not happy with the results repeat step no.3, until you are happy then go to the next step
7- take the best shoot and try to edit it in photoshop ( in my case I changed half of the apple color from red to green)
now you are done
Photo credits: Nasser Buhamad.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?