3 day old baby lamb, Part 2
Well, here is a little follow-up to my previous blog over here.
Some more photos of the baby lamb and the mother that I took on the same day were accepted!!!
My favorite picture is the second one. :)
I was very excited and I can't wait until I can go back and see the baby lamb and the mother again. It's been several weeks now, so I'm sure its grown tremendously!
And now I am only 6 more photos away from being at the magic number of 50 images in my porfolio!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget