3 day old baby lamb, Part 2
Well, here is a little follow-up to my previous blog over here.
Some more photos of the baby lamb and the mother that I took on the same day were accepted!!!
My favorite picture is the second one. :)
I was very excited and I can't wait until I can go back and see the baby lamb and the mother again. It's been several weeks now, so I'm sure its grown tremendously!
And now I am only 6 more photos away from being at the magic number of 50 images in my porfolio!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa