3 day old baby lamb, Part 2
Well, here is a little follow-up to my previous blog over here.
Some more photos of the baby lamb and the mother that I took on the same day were accepted!!!
My favorite picture is the second one. :)
I was very excited and I can't wait until I can go back and see the baby lamb and the mother again. It's been several weeks now, so I'm sure its grown tremendously!
And now I am only 6 more photos away from being at the magic number of 50 images in my porfolio!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava