3 day old baby lamb, Part 2
Well, here is a little follow-up to my previous blog over here.
Some more photos of the baby lamb and the mother that I took on the same day were accepted!!!
My favorite picture is the second one. :)
I was very excited and I can't wait until I can go back and see the baby lamb and the mother again. It's been several weeks now, so I'm sure its grown tremendously!
And now I am only 6 more photos away from being at the magic number of 50 images in my porfolio!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience