3 Posted!!! But not such a good rating.. :(
Alright.. Not off to a very good start but thats ok right? It's a learning process. Apparently I key worded up the wazoo with words that didn't have anything to do with the photos.. I mean it is a stop sign so I thought that words like: Traffic, Cars, Motorcycles, etc.. etc.. would have been alright. I'm sure I put in a few words that really had nothing to do with it like: Ticket or Law.. I also had the tittle in all caps which is also one of the no No's around these parts. I can respect all of this in which I did wrong. I just need to pay more attention to detail in file info. Be more specific and not go of subject when writing descriptions. Sooo I attempted 9 got rejected, fixed the problems, resubmitted 6, and got three rejected with the same rejection notice as the first time.. Sooo now I have a total of 3 accepted and 12 rejected. I'm going to concentrate on getting into the positive excepted percentage from here on out. I've learned my lesson.
Good times here at dreamstime.com
Thanks for stopping bye!!
Photo credits: Glen Erspamer Jr..
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People