3 Reasons I Love (play) the Stock Rank Game
Many of you have now played the Stock Rank game and I have discovered three reasons I love (or at least play) this game.
1) This game is great at getting a better idea of what sells and what doesn't. I am fairly new to the stock world and being able to go through a lot of images (which have been accepted) in a short amount of time is great. It is even better that I get to instantly see which of these images have sold and which have not. This game has helped me get a better grasp on, not only what fits into the "stock" world, but what sells in this world.
2) This game is great for giving me concept ideas. Seeing forty images in about one minute really gets those creative juices flowing. When I play this game I am always looking at the images and thinking to myself how can I take this concept and tweak it to make it unique. This is especially true of the images I guess wrong on. If I guess wrong, I ask my self, "This is a good image but it has not sold what could be done differently to make this concept more sell-worthy?"
3) Finally this game is addictive. It doesn't take much thought (the timer makes sure you can't put too much thought into your decisions), it moves fast, and the fact that it keeps track of your score and shows it to anyone who visits your profile makes me want to improve that score.
I am sure there are more reasons to play this game, and many of them may be better than these three. However these are some reasons you might consider when playing, or to get you to play. Thank you Dreamstime for sharing this game with your users.
Photo credits: Jacus.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror