3 steps forward, two back
I feel like I'm climbing Dune 45... an immense and impressive dune in Nambia's awesome
Sossusvlei park. (If you haven't been there, please schedule some time and money and go! The Namibian Desert is one of the most amazing places in the world. I really need to get some of my prints and/or negatives scanned from my two trips there. For now, this shot illustrates the dunes well.)
Forward progress in acceptance and uploads is slow, slow, slow. But way up ahead I can see Accepted Upload Number 100. I'm almost there! :)
Photo credits: Andy-kim Möller.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips