3 steps forward, two back
I feel like I'm climbing Dune 45... an immense and impressive dune in Nambia's awesome
Sossusvlei park. (If you haven't been there, please schedule some time and money and go! The Namibian Desert is one of the most amazing places in the world. I really need to get some of my prints and/or negatives scanned from my two trips there. For now, this shot illustrates the dunes well.)
Forward progress in acceptance and uploads is slow, slow, slow. But way up ahead I can see Accepted Upload Number 100. I'm almost there! :)
Photo credits: Andy-kim Möller.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!