3 steps forward, two back
I feel like I'm climbing Dune 45... an immense and impressive dune in Nambia's awesome
Sossusvlei park. (If you haven't been there, please schedule some time and money and go! The Namibian Desert is one of the most amazing places in the world. I really need to get some of my prints and/or negatives scanned from my two trips there. For now, this shot illustrates the dunes well.)
Forward progress in acceptance and uploads is slow, slow, slow. But way up ahead I can see Accepted Upload Number 100. I'm almost there! :)
Photo credits: Andy-kim Möller.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal