3 stock lessons
Making progress slowly. I've learned a couple things about stock photography as I've been uploading.
1. Pretty is nice but good light is better
2. The shot must support more than one story
3. I still don't have a handle on 1 and 2
I'm hoping there isn't a penalty to trying too hard. :)
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles