3 stock lessons
Making progress slowly. I've learned a couple things about stock photography as I've been uploading.
1. Pretty is nice but good light is better
2. The shot must support more than one story
3. I still don't have a handle on 1 and 2
I'm hoping there isn't a penalty to trying too hard. :)
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)