3 stock lessons
Making progress slowly. I've learned a couple things about stock photography as I've been uploading.
1. Pretty is nice but good light is better
2. The shot must support more than one story
3. I still don't have a handle on 1 and 2
I'm hoping there isn't a penalty to trying too hard. :)
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective