3 stock lessons
Making progress slowly. I've learned a couple things about stock photography as I've been uploading.
1. Pretty is nice but good light is better
2. The shot must support more than one story
3. I still don't have a handle on 1 and 2
I'm hoping there isn't a penalty to trying too hard. :)
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden