3 stock lessons
Making progress slowly. I've learned a couple things about stock photography as I've been uploading.
1. Pretty is nice but good light is better
2. The shot must support more than one story
3. I still don't have a handle on 1 and 2
I'm hoping there isn't a penalty to trying too hard. :)
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!