3 Tips for snowy winter photography in nature
Snowy winter is coming up and that makes it hard for photographers to make nice pictures in the nature. slippery rocks and mud make it hard to get trough.
To make it more easy in the snowy winter i have 3 tips:
1) Put warm clothes on so you wont have trouble with the cold. (this will make you trip more fun for sure)
2) Plan your route in advance so you wont have trouble when finding your path. (in snowy times it takes longer to cover a distance)
3) Take someone with you just in case of an emergency, making a fall in the slippery nature can bring nasty accidents.
Hope it will help you guys in the snowy winters.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it