3 Tips for snowy winter photography in nature
Snowy winter is coming up and that makes it hard for photographers to make nice pictures in the nature. slippery rocks and mud make it hard to get trough.
To make it more easy in the snowy winter i have 3 tips:
1) Put warm clothes on so you wont have trouble with the cold. (this will make you trip more fun for sure)
2) Plan your route in advance so you wont have trouble when finding your path. (in snowy times it takes longer to cover a distance)
3) Take someone with you just in case of an emergency, making a fall in the slippery nature can bring nasty accidents.
Hope it will help you guys in the snowy winters.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People