3 Tips for snowy winter photography in nature
Snowy winter is coming up and that makes it hard for photographers to make nice pictures in the nature. slippery rocks and mud make it hard to get trough.
To make it more easy in the snowy winter i have 3 tips:
1) Put warm clothes on so you wont have trouble with the cold. (this will make you trip more fun for sure)
2) Plan your route in advance so you wont have trouble when finding your path. (in snowy times it takes longer to cover a distance)
3) Take someone with you just in case of an emergency, making a fall in the slippery nature can bring nasty accidents.
Hope it will help you guys in the snowy winters.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know