3 years and 404 images
So recently I have reached my goal of 400 images online on Dreamstime, well 404 to be exact. I joined Dreamstime 3 years ago and during this time I learned a lot. I started out as an illustrator. I wasn't very good at this. It took me some time to learn about it and then with the help of income from Dreamstime and some savings I was able to buy my first DSLR. Now I have photos, illustrations and some videos in my portfolio.
In my experience working with dreamstime, I can say that this is the place where dreams really come true.
Photo credits: Mrhighsky.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!