3 years and 404 images
So recently I have reached my goal of 400 images online on Dreamstime, well 404 to be exact. I joined Dreamstime 3 years ago and during this time I learned a lot. I started out as an illustrator. I wasn't very good at this. It took me some time to learn about it and then with the help of income from Dreamstime and some savings I was able to buy my first DSLR. Now I have photos, illustrations and some videos in my portfolio.
In my experience working with dreamstime, I can say that this is the place where dreams really come true.
Photo credits: Mrhighsky.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden