3 years and 404 images
So recently I have reached my goal of 400 images online on Dreamstime, well 404 to be exact. I joined Dreamstime 3 years ago and during this time I learned a lot. I started out as an illustrator. I wasn't very good at this. It took me some time to learn about it and then with the help of income from Dreamstime and some savings I was able to buy my first DSLR. Now I have photos, illustrations and some videos in my portfolio.
In my experience working with dreamstime, I can say that this is the place where dreams really come true.
Photo credits: Mrhighsky.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama