300$ and 2 lessons learned
I am happy I reached 300$ from sales. I joined in 26 January 2010 , so it's almost 10 months. It is true I made 100$ by winning the 3'rd place in the assignment Everyday Transportation :
I also want to share with you what I have learned:
First of all, I learned from my refusals what images to upload so that this month I have 100% acceptance ratio, I am very proud.
Second of all, I learned which images have the potential to sale, so 3 of the images that I uploaded a few days ago were sold in just two or tree days (2 sales already for the aquarium) :
I wish you all good luck,
Photo credits: Mangroove.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!