300$ and 2 lessons learned
I am happy I reached 300$ from sales. I joined in 26 January 2010 , so it's almost 10 months. It is true I made 100$ by winning the 3'rd place in the assignment Everyday Transportation :
I also want to share with you what I have learned:
First of all, I learned from my refusals what images to upload so that this month I have 100% acceptance ratio, I am very proud.
Second of all, I learned which images have the potential to sale, so 3 of the images that I uploaded a few days ago were sold in just two or tree days (2 sales already for the aquarium) :
I wish you all good luck,
Photo credits: Mangroove.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars