After almost 2 years my total revenue crossed 300$. I totally agree with sellers saying that the more pictures, the more earnings. Collecting the first 100 $ took me a year, the next 200$ less than half a year each.
It is not much, but so far I have uploaded 244 photos, most of them editorials...Total sales 171:)
It made my day!
This is the photo which gave me 300$:
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips