300 files on-line
I finally reached my goal of 300 files on-line thanks to a local classic car show that produced a few good editorial pictures for my portfolio. Here is photo number 300. Originally my goal for this year was 300 but since I met that goal and there are still over 2 months left to go this year I am going to push my goal for the year to 350 or maybe even 400. It all depends on how many more pictures from the car show get approved. I have about 40 pictures that still need keywords and review. Going with my normal 50% approval I expect to have close to 325 online by the end of this week. Now if I could just get some more credit sales...
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs