300 images online!
This truly is an addiction. I did this upload rush in the attempt of getting tired to make photos because it was getting hard to think of something else. Tip for everyone who wants to try the same: it does not work ;)
In fact the wish to make more images increased and my next goal, 500 or 1000 images shall be reached soon! The motivation grows exponentially because sales increase, AR increases and the workflow gets faster and more effective over time.
Many thanks to Dreamstime, to the community and to the buyers! :) I'm looking forward to many more uploads and sales and a lot of fun!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project