300 images online!
This truly is an addiction. I did this upload rush in the attempt of getting tired to make photos because it was getting hard to think of something else. Tip for everyone who wants to try the same: it does not work ;)
In fact the wish to make more images increased and my next goal, 500 or 1000 images shall be reached soon! The motivation grows exponentially because sales increase, AR increases and the workflow gets faster and more effective over time.
Many thanks to Dreamstime, to the community and to the buyers! :) I'm looking forward to many more uploads and sales and a lot of fun!
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities