300 images online!
This truly is an addiction. I did this upload rush in the attempt of getting tired to make photos because it was getting hard to think of something else. Tip for everyone who wants to try the same: it does not work ;)
In fact the wish to make more images increased and my next goal, 500 or 1000 images shall be reached soon! The motivation grows exponentially because sales increase, AR increases and the workflow gets faster and more effective over time.
Many thanks to Dreamstime, to the community and to the buyers! :) I'm looking forward to many more uploads and sales and a lot of fun!
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message