300 images online!
This truly is an addiction. I did this upload rush in the attempt of getting tired to make photos because it was getting hard to think of something else. Tip for everyone who wants to try the same: it does not work ;)
In fact the wish to make more images increased and my next goal, 500 or 1000 images shall be reached soon! The motivation grows exponentially because sales increase, AR increases and the workflow gets faster and more effective over time.
Many thanks to Dreamstime, to the community and to the buyers! :) I'm looking forward to many more uploads and sales and a lot of fun!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget