300 Photos Online!
After nearly two years with DT I reached this milestone. Here is my 300th photo:
It's from the Hanseatic town Luebeck, North-Germany. The whole centre of this town is on the list of the UNESCO cultural heritage.
Some more pics from its impressive medieval center:
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America