300's milestone - Dreamstime
As I mentioned on my profile page and since April 2011, the dream continue. I succeeded to upload more the 300 pictures. My sales roughly reaches $300 soon with a 3rd place of the "Magical Moment Assignement". I wrote 300 message on the "message board" and 94 sales (no no not yet 300 sale :).
I have my first two credits TIFF sale and lately today
Most of my sales concerns the "Shopping Mall" and "The Hague/Den Haag"
My portfolio is lake of illustration or Isolated item which are quite high demanded that's why I started to buy a graphic tablet (Intuos3, A4) to start to learn and create something. By today, the result is not that nice yet.
I wish to grab this opportunity to thank again all the buyers for downloading my picture and hope deeply that they are satisfied regarding the quality.
To all new contributors, I wish to tell them to do not give up and to learn from the refusal ... and keep uploading. It will end up to pay you back for your efforts.
Have a nice day to all of you.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography