Hello everyone! Today i'm very excited because yesterday I reached 300 sales! It 's a very important milestone for me because although I'm enrolled to TD by August 2009, my work with illustrations began in November 2009, so I reached this milestone in only five months. For many of you will be as many but for me it was a real surprise! I knew the world of microstock by chance and i knew very little of vector illustration, but I said "why not try?". I started the first uploads and also first refusals, but over time everything went well. The reason for this is that I started exploring the world of microstock doing research to understand what they really are and what they are looking . I understand that this is a real opportunity to express own creativity and earn something each month. It's true that it takes perseverance and determination and believe in ourselves, in what we do.Thank you Dreamstime With hat allowed me to live this experience and wish everyone a good job and many good results! Sorry for my english but I hope you understand my happiness, bye!!!
This is my sale n
Photo credits: Rasà Messina Francesca.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images