300 sold pictures !
D-Day (download day) hit me today with 4 sold pictures, and total of 300 sold pictures so far.
I know this sounds a bit silly to the top contributors who selling the same amount within few months (or even shorter time cycle), but for me - amateur photographer, this means that I'm "walking" in the right way. It's a slow walk, but this photo-trip is so good that I hope it'll last for another 100 years (humble me, ha?)
Never the less, I wanted to share my achievement with all you beautiful people.
Till my next milestone I wish you all D-DAY - EVERY DAY, and even more...
Photo credits: Mladen Bozickovic.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava