300 sold pictures !
D-Day (download day) hit me today with 4 sold pictures, and total of 300 sold pictures so far.
I know this sounds a bit silly to the top contributors who selling the same amount within few months (or even shorter time cycle), but for me - amateur photographer, this means that I'm "walking" in the right way. It's a slow walk, but this photo-trip is so good that I hope it'll last for another 100 years (humble me, ha?)
Never the less, I wanted to share my achievement with all you beautiful people.
Till my next milestone I wish you all D-DAY - EVERY DAY, and even more...
Photo credits: Mladen Bozickovic.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller