300 & Three Hundred - Two Milestones
This month March I achieved two millstones. 300 images online and 300 sales. Both came together. I joined November 8, 2006 but I got my first sale after 6 months from date of joining, ( that time I had only 4 images online).
I took it seriously when I got more sales in the middle of 2008. Now I am really enjoying Dreamstime, uploading more images and spending more times to make my portfolio bigger.
300 - Milestone online
Its a BMW convertible car isolated on gray. Corner view.
300 - Milestone sale
An editorial image, shot from GITEX 2008, Duabi
This is the one, my first sale.
Here, I use this place to say 'Thank you' to all users who downloaded my images, my Dreamstime fellow contributors who motivated me especially when i was newbie, and DT Administrators who cleared my doubts and answered my crazy questions.
Photo credits: Thayyilani.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes