$3000 in sales
While it is a simple enough thing, and it could be just another sale, it is the level of the sale that sets Dreamstime apart. This is a level 4 sale. That means it has sold between 25 - 49 times. What is important about this for contributors is that the more times the image sells, the greater the value of the image becomes.
Further to this, not long after that sale, I got another. "Changing Business Conditions" is a level 5 image. That means it has been downloaded at least 50 times!
This is what makes it a lot easier here at DT. You can take a break from shooting for a while and the value of your portfolio continues to grow instead of depreciate.
Photo credits: David Omar.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step