$3000 in sales
While it is a simple enough thing, and it could be just another sale, it is the level of the sale that sets Dreamstime apart. This is a level 4 sale. That means it has sold between 25 - 49 times. What is important about this for contributors is that the more times the image sells, the greater the value of the image becomes.
Further to this, not long after that sale, I got another. "Changing Business Conditions" is a level 5 image. That means it has been downloaded at least 50 times!
This is what makes it a lot easier here at DT. You can take a break from shooting for a while and the value of your portfolio continues to grow instead of depreciate.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America