3000 sales ............ and I'm not a full time photographer! - Dreamstime
On holiday at Bridlington for just a few hours and not in the best weather [ blue sky and sunshine ] I got this
A rare Fiat 500 A Topolino seen at Brodie Castle vintage car rally sold
Another sale was examination of a sheep at an agricultural show
Then one time I posed for myself and took a picture of a Senior fending off an attack.
Unexpectedly the surface of snow sells quite well !
Current political heavy weight is Vince Cable who predicted the financial crash of 2008.
Are you lucky in love? People buy a simple love concept.
Feeding pigeons in Edinburgh just sold
My sacrifice of a clock in time and tide is repaying me.
Finally an image which gained 50 credits or $27 was a green finch, Carduelis chloris but I had to wait two weeks for proceeds to clear.
When you get depressed suddenly sales pick up.
Earlier you started better your chances.................. but you might end up a only a little richer but a much better photographer.I urge newbies to keep going.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you