3000th Image Sold, 1500th Image Online!!!
A couple weeks back I reached two big milestones - my 3000th image sold, and my 1500th photo in my portfolio!
Kayakers receiving instruction was my 3000th sale-
My Dad holding a huge Lake Ontario Slamon was my 1500th image accepted into my portfolio -
I know a lot of people specialize in what they choose to photograph, but one of the things I like most about my sales here on DT is that I enjoy seeing the wide range and types of photos that people take an interest in. It allows me to look for opportunities anywhere and everywhere I go. It's helped me try to keep a fresh persepctive and take advantage of the opportunities that I get to shoot, since I'm only able to pursue my photography part time. Here are a few of the photos I've sold the last few days that show the diverse types of photos and events I've been able to sell successfully:
Some day I hope to find the time to work on creating and setting up more thematic and conceptual photos that might have even greater sales like I've seen others have so much success with, but in the meantime, I'm still trilled what what I've been able to achieve so far. Good luck to all, and happy shooting whenever and wherever you can!
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava