Into the 300s - Dreamstime
Its been 2 years since I joined Dreamstime, and after some struggle to get my photos approved, Ive finally reached my 300th photo online. Getting them up can be tough initially, but with perseverance, one can work their way up.
What Ive learned is
- look into where few have gone. Ive had a thought that maybe one could generate income from resources that many others may have access to, so I looked into oil palm. So far, it turns out to be the work horse out of my gallery.
- one mans trash is another mans gold. Collect and keep whatever that others discard that might be of photographic value. You'll never know what the photo of it might bring. (eg. I shot some pics of bacteria cultures that a friend of mine discarded, and it proved beneficial)
In short, I believe one requires perseverance despite the countless rejections to keep the numbers going up! Keep on shooting! :)
Photo credits: Tan Kian Yong.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone