In 31 Days (give or take a day or 2) We are going to be moving From Seattle from South East Florida (3300 Miles)
Our Trip will be Taking us along Eastern Florida then across the pan-handle west along the gulf to Texas then north to Colorado from Colorado we Will be heading north west into Wyoming
to Salt Lake City and north west across Idaho, Oregon and across to Seattle.
My Question to the Dreamstime Community is where would you say that we must Stop and shoot on the way?
For anyone who wants to follow our journey check us out @ Facebook.com/MikasBigMove
Also What lenses would you recommend, my current list is
Nikkor 50mm, Nikkor 18-105vr, Nikkon 24-120Vr, Sigma 70-300 Macro and Nikkor 105Vr Macro
Is there anything that you would recommend before the trip?
I have plenty of Memory Cards
Smartphone With GPS
And most of the other basics for a road trip
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings