32 Cool Website Templates
March 11, 2010
If a web designer wants to buy a template for a web site on Dreamstime, he can do it with regular price under Royalty-Free license. He can use the image in many web pages, but only for one client. If he wants to use it for another client, he needs to buy another RF license. He can't make the image available on his website for download. Giving away for free or reselling template what is bought under the regular Royalty Free license is not permitted.
If designer wants to resell the template as it is or as a part of his design, he should download the file under the web usage extended license (W-EL). This license allows to use the file for up to 10000 copies.
If you are planning to create some website templates for sale, it might be good to check out current webdesign trends.
Here are some interesting articles about it:
Design Trends (Predictions) in 2010 :: by WebDesignerWall
Current Web Design Trends For 2009-2010 :: by ThemeFlash
Maybe one day there will be a web design category as well on DT. :)
- A Numbers Game – What Does It Really Mean?
- The Most Important Things about Photoshop all Beginners Must Know
- If Dreamstime Was A Country
- Tangerine Tango - Color of the Year for 2012
- Admins and Reviewers Contest - WINNERS!!!
- Starry Nights and Old Papers Images Collections
- Admins and Reviewers Contest - 2nd Half
- Payment In The Lightspeed
- DT Image on the Government Wall
- Admins and Reviewers Contest