32 Cool Website Templates
If a web designer wants to buy a template for a web site on Dreamstime, he can do it with regular price under Royalty-Free license. He can use the image in many web pages, but only for one client. If he wants to use it for another client, he needs to buy another RF license. He can't make the image available on his website for download. Giving away for free or reselling template what is bought under the regular Royalty Free license is not permitted.
If designer wants to resell the template as it is or as a part of his design, he should download the file under the web usage extended license (W-EL). This license allows to use the file for up to 10000 copies.
If you are planning to create some website templates for sale, it might be good to check out current webdesign trends.
Here are some interesting articles about it:
Design Trends (Predictions) in 2010 :: by WebDesignerWall
Current Web Design Trends For 2009-2010 :: by ThemeFlash
Maybe one day there will be a web design category as well on DT. :)
Photo credits: Arenacreative, Bruno1998, Nabeel Zytoon, David Sandonato, Yuliia Lashyna, Macrocozm, Mike Monahan, Michel Mota Da Cruz, Rochakred, Tumanyan, Viktor Gmyria, Vladimirdreams, Artur Żebrowski, Zsolt Ercsei.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars