365 days of....Twitter?
I'll admit it. I'm not in tune with the real world. Not having a TV (nor watching any), not listening to the radio and traveling a small chunk of the year makes me out of tune with the rest of the world. It's not that I'm ignorant, and my world is pretty amazing from what I can see, but I need to make more of an effort as someone who wants to do more photojournalisim.
I read the BBC every morning and FOX news if I'm sad and what to laugh, but outside that and my friends facebook statuses (which are not far off from the broadcasts that FOX sends out) , I'm totally clueless about what happens around me.
One of my goals for 2011 was to get in tune more with "reality" so after some deliberation I decided to give Twitter a go for a year.
It's not like I'm about to post my date last night or what I ate for breakfast, but rather use it as a tool as much as I can to promote, gather feedback and listen to what others have to say.
Not everyone is a fan of Twitter, but I'm willing to give everything a shot at least, so here goes one year of twittering which will (hopefully) add up to a little self-promotion.
Feel free to follow me at artstylelove(artstylelove) if you're on twitter as well!
One year....let's see how it goes.
Photo credits: Angela Ostafichuk.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster