On October 10, 2007, I joined Dreamstime. Today marks the 365th day that I am a contributing member of Dreamstime.
I am convinced that Dreamstime is the best stock photography site out there. For one, I find the admin. staff here extremely responsive on the forum and by emails. I really like the fact that many admins. are active on the forum. Also, the assignments each month and various contests we have here create a great atomsphere for everyone.
Secondly, I attribute my great appreciation for Dreamstime to its contributing members. I have posted many questions on the forum, and I have had nothing but kind, considerate and helpful responses. It is truly a great learning enviornment.
So I just want to say thanks to both fellow members and Dreamstime for making this such an amazing first year for me.
(Also, to all the Canadians out there, have a happy Thanksgiving).
Photo credits: Joe Ng.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road