3d animations with blender3d compositing tools - Dreamstime
I'm not using blender3d just for 3d modeling and rendering my objects.Sometimes I create 3d animations with particle effects, or create some turntable 3d animations of my 3d models. Blender3d is awesome software for modeling, but there are also awesome tools for video compositing.
So for example I can create motion blur and dof effects and enhance my videos with rgb curves or by mixing different nodes. By experimenting with different effects I can get happy accident results.Below you can see some of my 3d animations created in blender3d with video compositing nodes.
Enjoy my videos.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots