3D old castles
This is my first article in English. At once I am sorry for my English language, I have started to learn it recently.
I would like to tell you about my work. I create different three-dimensional models. I have many works on a various theme.
At the moment I am engaged in creation a three-dimensional reduced models of medieval castles. This is difficult task and occupy a lot of time.
One of first my works in this theme is a tiny copy of a medieval castle with 7 towers.
The model body remains former, the applied textures only have changed.
In this case was used yellow illumination in each tower.
The following work, is the five-pointed castle.
Following my work consists in creation of more difficult castle of the wrong form. Its separate parts are for this purpose developed. Gate with a metal lattice and towers.
In process of the termination of work I will spread results of my work
I hope I have written the article successfully.
Thank you for your time.
Photo credits: Indos82.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava