400 downloads and rising:
For anyone not familiar with this Aegean island, one of its main attractions is the still active volcano where you can walk down to the surface of the crater. Just beware of the sudden jets of steam that catch out unwary tourists. Also, try to avoid falling into the fumaroles of hot bubbling mud. It is a great experience and, needless to say, take your camera.
Now to push on to 500 downloads!
Photo credits: David Fowler.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror