400 downloads and rising:
For anyone not familiar with this Aegean island, one of its main attractions is the still active volcano where you can walk down to the surface of the crater. Just beware of the sudden jets of steam that catch out unwary tourists. Also, try to avoid falling into the fumaroles of hot bubbling mud. It is a great experience and, needless to say, take your camera.
Now to push on to 500 downloads!
Photo credits: David Fowler.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience