400 Images on DT
First, I broke the 2,000 sales barrier, and now I have 400 images online.
It is really exciting to set goals and see them come to reality. My long term goal for this year is to get 1,000 photos up. But I am breaking that into lots of smaller goals.
Ok so the next big goal is to get 500 online! That would be fantastic. But that is a while off.
Right now, I think it is important to celebrate the little milestones. To recognise personal achievement so everything stays in context.
So thank you to all at DT who helped me get here.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective