400 Images on DT
First, I broke the 2,000 sales barrier, and now I have 400 images online.
It is really exciting to set goals and see them come to reality. My long term goal for this year is to get 1,000 photos up. But I am breaking that into lots of smaller goals.
Ok so the next big goal is to get 500 online! That would be fantastic. But that is a while off.
Right now, I think it is important to celebrate the little milestones. To recognise personal achievement so everything stays in context.
So thank you to all at DT who helped me get here.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo