400 Images on DT
First, I broke the 2,000 sales barrier, and now I have 400 images online.
It is really exciting to set goals and see them come to reality. My long term goal for this year is to get 1,000 photos up. But I am breaking that into lots of smaller goals.
Ok so the next big goal is to get 500 online! That would be fantastic. But that is a while off.
Right now, I think it is important to celebrate the little milestones. To recognise personal achievement so everything stays in context.
So thank you to all at DT who helped me get here.
Photo credits: David Omar.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo