400 Images on DT
First, I broke the 2,000 sales barrier, and now I have 400 images online.
It is really exciting to set goals and see them come to reality. My long term goal for this year is to get 1,000 photos up. But I am breaking that into lots of smaller goals.
Ok so the next big goal is to get 500 online! That would be fantastic. But that is a while off.
Right now, I think it is important to celebrate the little milestones. To recognise personal achievement so everything stays in context.
So thank you to all at DT who helped me get here.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror