400 images online, $200 sales, and one featured on frontpage
It has been two weeks since I wrote my first blog to celebrate 112 sales in first 60 days. I am very happy to find out a few more milestones achieved as of today:
1) 400 images online;
2) approval ratio reached 80%;
3) earning balance exceeded $200;
4) one image featured on DT's frontpage today.
This is the image featured in the "Editorial images" section on the frontpage today:
Not sure what algorithm DT uses to select images for frontpage display, but I am feeling happy and lucky regardless.
There is only one thing I don't feel too happy about - low RPD (revenue per download) because of the excessive number of sub. sales these days. For the last one month or so, my sales between sub. vs credit is almost 9:1. This is very pathetic, and my income could have been much higher, had there been more credit sale instead of subs. I do hope the situation improves in near future.
Again, happy uploading and enjoying lots of sales for everyone!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Celebration related image searches
Photo credits: Jerryway.