400 images online, $200 sales, and one featured on frontpage
It has been two weeks since I wrote my first blog to celebrate 112 sales in first 60 days. I am very happy to find out a few more milestones achieved as of today:
1) 400 images online;
2) approval ratio reached 80%;
3) earning balance exceeded $200;
4) one image featured on DT's frontpage today.
This is the image featured in the "Editorial images" section on the frontpage today:
Not sure what algorithm DT uses to select images for frontpage display, but I am feeling happy and lucky regardless.
There is only one thing I don't feel too happy about - low RPD (revenue per download) because of the excessive number of sub. sales these days. For the last one month or so, my sales between sub. vs credit is almost 9:1. This is very pathetic, and my income could have been much higher, had there been more credit sale instead of subs. I do hope the situation improves in near future.
Again, happy uploading and enjoying lots of sales for everyone!
Photo credits: Jerryway.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images