400 Images Sold!!!
It has taken a long time to get to this point, but I have finally sold my 400th image!
It took me a while to figure out what types of images buyers are looking for. In the beginning I spent many hours systematically looking through the portfolios of successful photographers and high selling images.
This really helped me understand the key elements I needed to focus on in composing images for stock. Mostly they need to be sharp eye-catching, yet uncomplicated, images that can be used in multiple ways. They also need to address the types of topics a potential buyer might be interested in. By creating a diverse portfolio of well composed images you will be sure to improve your sales.
Photo credits: Aviahuismanphotography.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs