400 Images Sold!!!
It has taken a long time to get to this point, but I have finally sold my 400th image!
It took me a while to figure out what types of images buyers are looking for. In the beginning I spent many hours systematically looking through the portfolios of successful photographers and high selling images.
This really helped me understand the key elements I needed to focus on in composing images for stock. Mostly they need to be sharp eye-catching, yet uncomplicated, images that can be used in multiple ways. They also need to address the types of topics a potential buyer might be interested in. By creating a diverse portfolio of well composed images you will be sure to improve your sales.
Photo credits: Aviahuismanphotography.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!