400 Images Sold!!!
It has taken a long time to get to this point, but I have finally sold my 400th image!
It took me a while to figure out what types of images buyers are looking for. In the beginning I spent many hours systematically looking through the portfolios of successful photographers and high selling images.
This really helped me understand the key elements I needed to focus on in composing images for stock. Mostly they need to be sharp eye-catching, yet uncomplicated, images that can be used in multiple ways. They also need to address the types of topics a potential buyer might be interested in. By creating a diverse portfolio of well composed images you will be sure to improve your sales.
Photo credits: Aviahuismanphotography.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns