400 Images Sold!!!
It has taken a long time to get to this point, but I have finally sold my 400th image!
It took me a while to figure out what types of images buyers are looking for. In the beginning I spent many hours systematically looking through the portfolios of successful photographers and high selling images.
This really helped me understand the key elements I needed to focus on in composing images for stock. Mostly they need to be sharp eye-catching, yet uncomplicated, images that can be used in multiple ways. They also need to address the types of topics a potential buyer might be interested in. By creating a diverse portfolio of well composed images you will be sure to improve your sales.
Photo credits: Aviahuismanphotography.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images