400+ sales, 10 images of Huaraz, Peru today
Today 10 images were sold making a 400+ total! All images were taken in the Huaraz region in Peru: 3 images of Laguna Querococha, 3 images of Laguna Llanganuco, and 4 images of Chavin de Huantar.
During the summer of 2015 we visited quite a few places in Peru I had visited in 1982 for the first time. Huaraz was one of them, and although I had visited Peru several times since, I never went back to Huaraz on these occasions.
Maybe not as famous as Machu Picchu, I really love that region. Below you will see a crop of one of the images that was sold. I also have this on canvas in my office at the university.
If you are interested in more of my pictures of Peru, please look at this album.
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!