End of April brought another milestone for me. 4000 sales! Not a big deal probably, but I am glad that the necessary time to sell 1000 pictures on Dreamstime gets shorter and shorter. If I needed almost two years to get my first 2000 sales, something more than 6 months were enough to double this figure. It's getting better probably because my portfolio increased. Slowly but... surely :-)
Thanks Dreamstime, buyers, fellow contributors for all you support and... likes on Facebook :-)
By the way, this was my 4000th sale. A different celebration, but also a dream come true!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava