End of April brought another milestone for me. 4000 sales! Not a big deal probably, but I am glad that the necessary time to sell 1000 pictures on Dreamstime gets shorter and shorter. If I needed almost two years to get my first 2000 sales, something more than 6 months were enough to double this figure. It's getting better probably because my portfolio increased. Slowly but... surely :-)
Thanks Dreamstime, buyers, fellow contributors for all you support and... likes on Facebook :-)
By the way, this was my 4000th sale. A different celebration, but also a dream come true!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience