but time passed by (its been almost 6 years here at DT now),
I never stopped believing and uploading
The first pay check I received in 8 months!
But slowly, they got faster and faster,...
And I got completely addicted,
investing on new gear and traveling around the world whenever its possible
And now I got here, 4000 images online, 1000 uploading just this last year, is there an end to that addiction?
I hope not!
Best wishes to you all and a wonderful 2012!
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day