I just had my 400th image accepted...
I have set a goal to have 500 images online by the end of the year, which with my past couple months shouldn't be an issue. However, I do want to keep in mind that we have the holidays coming up and the review time may increase as we all celebrate our holidays...
My acceptance ratio has continually improved over the past few months and feel that I am now doing my part to streamline the ETR.
and it keeps getting better from there. On Oct 2nd, I had my 100th DL and just over a month later I'm at 188 DL's and counting. I have less control over this, but would like to see close to 300 by the end of the year.
So, for all those who supported me when things weren't quite going my way I send a deep Thank you for your support and inspiration...
Photo credits: James Boardman.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?