401 stock photos online
I am here at DT for more than 3 years. At first I read blogs, watched other peoples photos/work, got inspiration and obviously ideas then I started shooting. I had completed art and drawing course from some university for 3 years once in my life. I changed my profession from art to other. Then one sunny Autumn day my Dad asked me - why don't you try photography as you have some basic knowledge of art? Why don't you enhance the knowledge. Photography is a field of art which helps to enhance every human senses and broadens mental - spiritual mind. You will start to know your world differently which every other one generally omits, skips, ignores.
My father's last words - I took them seriously. I started with my point and shoot camera Canon powershot sx160is - proved a good camera for me at least. With this I took more than 20000 photos (initial photos are beginner's level) among them only I could manage (after my busy family schedule) to edit and upload only 800-900 in last 3 years. But I am happy that I am here at Dreamstime. Thanks a lot for your support and valuable comments.
Now today(13th April, 2018, Friday the 13th) is a very good and lucky day for me. My collection at DREAMSTIME is 401 pictures and illustrations today. Its not big but something.
Good Night. MY 401ST PICTURE.
Photo credits: Drpgayen.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road