4th birthday on the 4th
my very first photo
With many Cameras, lenses, programs and lights. I have almost made it four years here.In the beginning it was one of many sites I joined. The first two years I was not very active and received many rejections. This was a learning experience and continues to be. I became very active on one other site (I will not mention) and forgot I had a few photos here. I received an email that I had a few sales. What a great feeling. I only had about 20 photos at the time. Therefore, my journey began. Starting a new year in 2010, I decided to go exclusive. I have not had any regrets. It may not be for everyone, but for me it was the best thing. No stress or worries. I just want to say thank you to all of my fellow contributors and the DT staff. It has been a great ride and I am still hanging on.
Hugs and Peace to you all Debbie
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings