4th birthday on the 4th
my very first photo
With many Cameras, lenses, programs and lights. I have almost made it four years here.In the beginning it was one of many sites I joined. The first two years I was not very active and received many rejections. This was a learning experience and continues to be. I became very active on one other site (I will not mention) and forgot I had a few photos here. I received an email that I had a few sales. What a great feeling. I only had about 20 photos at the time. Therefore, my journey began. Starting a new year in 2010, I decided to go exclusive. I have not had any regrets. It may not be for everyone, but for me it was the best thing. No stress or worries. I just want to say thank you to all of my fellow contributors and the DT staff. It has been a great ride and I am still hanging on.
Hugs and Peace to you all Debbie
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Learning related image searches
Photo credits: Dmccale.