Wahey!! 50 sales!! :) its taken me a year to get here - but still .. I've made it! :)
My first year has thought me the following, that might help or might not - but I'll write anyhow :)
- upload upload upload - maybe it's just me - but the more I uploaded the more I saw sales coming my way
- invest in a decent camera with a decent lens - you have more of a chance to get approved images
- time and effort - it does take time and it does take effort - but worth it in the end :)
- look around you and keep your eyes open .. you'll never know that there is a potential snap right slap bang in front of you
anyways I can go on and on .. but I'll stop here .. just giving my 2 cents worth .. :)))
Photo credits: Keki.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite