Whew! It feels like an eternity, but I finally have 5,000 uploads here at DT! Even though I work at home and am able to draw on a daily basis, it was a hefty goal to get to 5,000 illustrations, even more so with the new DT upload limit. But, I just kept doing my thing every day, and here we are. Thanks everyone for your ongoing support. DT is a great community of people.
My 5,000 approved image was this one:
Photo credits: John Takai.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget