Whew! It feels like an eternity, but I finally have 5,000 uploads here at DT! Even though I work at home and am able to draw on a daily basis, it was a hefty goal to get to 5,000 illustrations, even more so with the new DT upload limit. But, I just kept doing my thing every day, and here we are. Thanks everyone for your ongoing support. DT is a great community of people.
My 5,000 approved image was this one:
Photo credits: John Takai.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars