Whew! It feels like an eternity, but I finally have 5,000 uploads here at DT! Even though I work at home and am able to draw on a daily basis, it was a hefty goal to get to 5,000 illustrations, even more so with the new DT upload limit. But, I just kept doing my thing every day, and here we are. Thanks everyone for your ongoing support. DT is a great community of people.
My 5,000 approved image was this one:
Photo credits: John Takai.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America