$5,100 for an image!
I often create my own images/illustrations and will begin loading them on Dreamstime in the following week. A photo is something that takes a minute or just a second to capture (if not setting up for it) but an illustration can take days, weeks if not months to design.
$5100 I just learned is the record for a SR-EL sale but that seems high for an image .
How should I price my illustrations? I'm not asking for a direct response. Just wondering how others feel about SR-EL pricing.
If you want to get a better idea of the type of illustration I want to offer please see the following link
Any thoughts on my approach? Thanks for the insight.
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs