$5,100 for an image!
I often create my own images/illustrations and will begin loading them on Dreamstime in the following week. A photo is something that takes a minute or just a second to capture (if not setting up for it) but an illustration can take days, weeks if not months to design.
$5100 I just learned is the record for a SR-EL sale but that seems high for an image .
How should I price my illustrations? I'm not asking for a direct response. Just wondering how others feel about SR-EL pricing.
If you want to get a better idea of the type of illustration I want to offer please see the following link
Any thoughts on my approach? Thanks for the insight.
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road