$5,100 for an image!
I often create my own images/illustrations and will begin loading them on Dreamstime in the following week. A photo is something that takes a minute or just a second to capture (if not setting up for it) but an illustration can take days, weeks if not months to design.
$5100 I just learned is the record for a SR-EL sale but that seems high for an image .
How should I price my illustrations? I'm not asking for a direct response. Just wondering how others feel about SR-EL pricing.
If you want to get a better idea of the type of illustration I want to offer please see the following link
Any thoughts on my approach? Thanks for the insight.
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day