$5,100 for an image!
I often create my own images/illustrations and will begin loading them on Dreamstime in the following week. A photo is something that takes a minute or just a second to capture (if not setting up for it) but an illustration can take days, weeks if not months to design.
$5100 I just learned is the record for a SR-EL sale but that seems high for an image .
How should I price my illustrations? I'm not asking for a direct response. Just wondering how others feel about SR-EL pricing.
If you want to get a better idea of the type of illustration I want to offer please see the following link
Any thoughts on my approach? Thanks for the insight.
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience