$5,100 for an image!
I often create my own images/illustrations and will begin loading them on Dreamstime in the following week. A photo is something that takes a minute or just a second to capture (if not setting up for it) but an illustration can take days, weeks if not months to design.
$5100 I just learned is the record for a SR-EL sale but that seems high for an image .
How should I price my illustrations? I'm not asking for a direct response. Just wondering how others feel about SR-EL pricing.
If you want to get a better idea of the type of illustration I want to offer please see the following link
Any thoughts on my approach? Thanks for the insight.
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media