5 Months dreamtime
After 5 months at dreamtime I decided to write my first blog. First impression was a cold shower after approval of only 5 of my 50 images. Reading through the comments and trying to work to it worked. I hardly get rejections due to bad lighting, poor contrast any more.
I currently have 96 uploads today, hoping to hit the 100 uploads next week.
Everyone thanks for the advice and I'm sorry to annoy the reveiewer with my submissions which they had to reject for reasonable reasons.
Photo credits: Richard Lammerts.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe