5 Months on Dreamstime: What inspires you?
What inspires you in your photography? With summer finally coming to an end, I am greatly relieved due to the fact that I have taken pictures of everything around me and in my city and am looking forward to cooler temperatures and fall colors. I was going to write about my new findings in HDR photography but Espion had recently posted a blog detailing it and I figured we didn't need two of them.
So instead of writing on techniques, I would like to pose a question:What inspires you the most in your photography, and where do you go for new ideas?
I feel that I will find a vast dispersant of answers resulting from these questions, but I hope that they can each assist not only me, but the entire community as well. Seeing as that I haven't had a picture accepted on Dreamstime in almost a month, and with the lack of will power to go out and seemingly waste my time again, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Mattography related image searches
Photo credits: Matthew Clausen.