50 approved -- some thoughts
Two months, after starting in microstock and at Dreamstime, I got 50 approved images online. Overall, I think this is a quite good rate, but I am not that satisfied as I'd like to be. Just an approval rate of ~43%.
Hm. Okay, I've mixed new, specific images for microstock with some old images, which I found worth of trying to sell them. Most of them have been declined -- in retrospective, mostly reasonable. :-)
So, what is my conclusion after 50 approvals and (only) 3 sales? I need to get better. Better images, better coverage of customer's needs, better quality -- just overall better.
Nevertheless, I am bit proud of having 50 approved images online. ;-)
PS: The image on the right is my 50th approved image.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe