50 approved -- some thoughts
Two months, after starting in microstock and at Dreamstime, I got 50 approved images online. Overall, I think this is a quite good rate, but I am not that satisfied as I'd like to be. Just an approval rate of ~43%.
Hm. Okay, I've mixed new, specific images for microstock with some old images, which I found worth of trying to sell them. Most of them have been declined -- in retrospective, mostly reasonable. :-)
So, what is my conclusion after 50 approvals and (only) 3 sales? I need to get better. Better images, better coverage of customer's needs, better quality -- just overall better.
Nevertheless, I am bit proud of having 50 approved images online. ;-)
PS: The image on the right is my 50th approved image.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget