50 approved -- some thoughts
Two months, after starting in microstock and at Dreamstime, I got 50 approved images online. Overall, I think this is a quite good rate, but I am not that satisfied as I'd like to be. Just an approval rate of ~43%.
Hm. Okay, I've mixed new, specific images for microstock with some old images, which I found worth of trying to sell them. Most of them have been declined -- in retrospective, mostly reasonable. :-)
So, what is my conclusion after 50 approvals and (only) 3 sales? I need to get better. Better images, better coverage of customer's needs, better quality -- just overall better.
Nevertheless, I am bit proud of having 50 approved images online. ;-)
PS: The image on the right is my 50th approved image.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs