50 images online!
I started with Dreamstime back in 2007 and after a series of submissions where everything was rejected I kind of gave up . A few months ago I decided to have another go and now seem to be making a bit of progress !! I`ve even managed a few sales !!
I still find it hard to know what will be rejected or accepted but I think i`m slowly getting a better idea! As a result , my portfolio is a fairly mixed bag of a bit of everything as I try different ideas for submissions.
The small amount of success i`ve had has given me some incentive to give this another serious effort. I`ve found the learning curve to be fairly steep but i`m enjoying the challenge now and I think my photography in general has improved .
On reading back over what i`ve just written it seems a bit meaningless but hopefully it will give some encouragement to anyone just starting and finding things a bit tough!!
Best wishes to all
Photo credits: Trevor Buchanan.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images