50 images online!
I started with Dreamstime back in 2007 and after a series of submissions where everything was rejected I kind of gave up . A few months ago I decided to have another go and now seem to be making a bit of progress !! I`ve even managed a few sales !!
I still find it hard to know what will be rejected or accepted but I think i`m slowly getting a better idea! As a result , my portfolio is a fairly mixed bag of a bit of everything as I try different ideas for submissions.
The small amount of success i`ve had has given me some incentive to give this another serious effort. I`ve found the learning curve to be fairly steep but i`m enjoying the challenge now and I think my photography in general has improved .
On reading back over what i`ve just written it seems a bit meaningless but hopefully it will give some encouragement to anyone just starting and finding things a bit tough!!
Best wishes to all
Photo credits: Trevor Buchanan.
All about color
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained