50 images online!
I started with Dreamstime back in 2007 and after a series of submissions where everything was rejected I kind of gave up . A few months ago I decided to have another go and now seem to be making a bit of progress !! I`ve even managed a few sales !!
I still find it hard to know what will be rejected or accepted but I think i`m slowly getting a better idea! As a result , my portfolio is a fairly mixed bag of a bit of everything as I try different ideas for submissions.
The small amount of success i`ve had has given me some incentive to give this another serious effort. I`ve found the learning curve to be fairly steep but i`m enjoying the challenge now and I think my photography in general has improved .
On reading back over what i`ve just written it seems a bit meaningless but hopefully it will give some encouragement to anyone just starting and finding things a bit tough!!
Best wishes to all
Photo credits: Trevor Buchanan.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles