50% of the Lacrosse photo's....
I have made it, and still have a few more images under review and several more to submit.
Do a search for lacrosse and 50.8% of the actual lacrosse shots are mine. Ok, here's the current breakdown...
Lacrosse search results 85
- Nothing to dow with lacrosse or sports 10
- Shots of Bleachers and seats 6
- Shots of soccer nets 8 (lacrosse netting has smaller spaces)
My Images 31
This kind of makes me feel like I'm cheating to get the numbers I want, then again these images aren't what a person looking for images on the game of lacrosse would even look at or expect to find.
Let me explain the soccer net vs lacrosse net. To put it simply, the lacrosse goal is much smaller than the soccer goal, and the netting has a much smaller spacing. The lacrosse ball could fit through the spacing in the soccer netting. Just compare the lacrosse goals to the soccer netting shots.
I am still working on getting model releases for images I already have. My goal is to provide different uniform colors and I need to start working on the boys/mens games to provide a larger selection. Most of my images will be of lacrosse for a while, but I hope to work on other subjects before the season starts back up again. Hopefully by the end of the mont, if you do a search on lacrosse 50% of the results will be mine. Including all the ones I subtracted above.
This was a personal goal I set, and welcome more shots. My overall goal is to provide the buyers with images they want, and will stick with DT.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror