My sales have slowed down significantly recently. But you've gotta love when those little surprises occur! Ever since I made my first sale, I made at least one sale per month. Lately, I feared I would break that trend, but I still got barely one sale per month. This month was just as uneventful, that is, until this week. A couple days ago, I was surprised by a nice income sale on an image which had never been sold before. I took it last spring near Denali Nat'l Park.
The moral of the story: Don't despair when things are going slowly. You just might get a pleasant surprise!
Photo credits: Elimitchell.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message