My sales have slowed down significantly recently. But you've gotta love when those little surprises occur! Ever since I made my first sale, I made at least one sale per month. Lately, I feared I would break that trend, but I still got barely one sale per month. This month was just as uneventful, that is, until this week. A couple days ago, I was surprised by a nice income sale on an image which had never been sold before. I took it last spring near Denali Nat'l Park.
The moral of the story: Don't despair when things are going slowly. You just might get a pleasant surprise!
Photo credits: Elimitchell.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings