My sales have slowed down significantly recently. But you've gotta love when those little surprises occur! Ever since I made my first sale, I made at least one sale per month. Lately, I feared I would break that trend, but I still got barely one sale per month. This month was just as uneventful, that is, until this week. A couple days ago, I was surprised by a nice income sale on an image which had never been sold before. I took it last spring near Denali Nat'l Park.
The moral of the story: Don't despair when things are going slowly. You just might get a pleasant surprise!
Photo credits: Elimitchell.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster