After two years I've reached 50 sold photos of 850 accepted. Honestly, I expected more when I became a contributor. It is obvious that it takes far more effort for a good result. My involvement and expectations are now higher. I am sure that the reason for the high criteria is a growing influx of very good photographers, which for newcomers should be an additional challenge.
Photo credits: Mgntplus.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images