After two years I've reached 50 sold photos of 850 accepted. Honestly, I expected more when I became a contributor. It is obvious that it takes far more effort for a good result. My involvement and expectations are now higher. I am sure that the reason for the high criteria is a growing influx of very good photographers, which for newcomers should be an additional challenge.
Photo credits: Mgntplus.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava