500 it is...
Yippie... ;)) I reached 500 sold pictures on Dreamstime.
For now, with my present portfolio, every 3 months = 100 pictures sold.
I should increase number of pictures in my gallery, and than observe how the selling ratio increases.
I noticed "great jump-increase in sales" for each month in this year over the months of the last year. Thank God for that lovely statistics.
Wonder what will happen' next year when I change my photo gear.
Now, I shoot with 6 years old Sony DSC R1, and the time has come to take photography more seriously.
Next year will be definitely interesting, when I start shooting with 1Dx and add some of the best Canon "glass" in the market.
No more poor performance, no more poor picture quality, fringing, poor lightning, incorrect exposure, wrong colors, blurry pictures, noisy pictures, and all other pictures that I have to fight every day, loosing daylight, spending hours and hours in front of Photoshop, trying to correct all these disadvantages and prepare them for good sales.
Mark my words... next year... will be very, very interesting year...
In the meantime I wish you all the best sales of your life.
Photo credits: Mladen Bozickovic.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking